Categories of Personal Information We Collect
We may collect certain information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a consumer or household (“Personal Information”). Personal Information does not include de-identified or aggregated consumer information. We may collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Identifiers, including your name, phone numbers, postal address, and email address. We may collect this information directly from you when you use our website, contact us, or sign up for selected services such as personal business lists or surveys and contests.
- Demographic information, such as your employment, which we may collect when you sign up for our services or when you take part in a survey or contest.
- Commercial information, including records of personal property and products or services you have purchased.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history and information regarding your interaction with our website. We may receive information from third parties that provide website analytics and customer traffic patterns via web beacons, cookies, or other tracking mechanisms. For more information about cookies, please see below.
- Financial information, such as your credit card information that you provide when you purchase products or services from us.
How We Use or Share Your Personal Information
We may use or share your personal information as follows:
- Identifiers: We may use your identifiers to: (1) provide, operate and improve our products and services; or (2) communicate with you, including to send you marketing communications, to send you announcements and administrative messages, to respond to your requests, questions and feedback related to our products and services, or to notify the winners of contests and award winners. We may share identifiers with our agents or service providers to assist with the above purposes. We also may share identifiers with auditors strictly for industry reporting and audit verification. You may opt-out of marketing communications that are sent on our behalf.
- Demographic information: We may use demographic information to improve our products or services. We also may use demographic information in conjunction with surveys and contests.
- Commercial information: We may use commercial information to improve our products or services and for marketing purposes. We may share commercial information with our agents or service providers to assist with the above purposes. You may opt-out of marketing communications that are sent on our behalf.
- Financial information: We may collect your financial information to pay for our products or services. This financial information may be shared with our agents or service providers to process your payment.
In addition, where consistent with applicable laws and regulations, we may disclose Personal Information if such disclosure is:
- necessary to prepare, negotiate or perform a contract with you;
- needed to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, or otherwise required by law or competent governmental or judicial authorities;
- necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense;
- part of a corporate restructuring, sale of assets, merger or divestiture; or
- necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on our information technology systems.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your Personal Information to non-affiliated third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We also have not and will not sell the Personal Information of minors under 16 years of age to non-affiliated third parties without affirmative consent. We take reasonable steps to ensure that companies with which we share your Personal Information are contractually obligated to keep the Personal Information that we provide to them confidential and to use such information only as we permit.
Information about Cookies
A cookie is a small file that is placed on your computer. Once established, the cookie helps analyze web traffic on our site. Cookies allow web applications to tailor operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Cookies allow us to keep track of items in shopping carts, monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, monitor total traffic, site visits, pages viewed and enhance or speed up navigation. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website and all marketing offers. Learn more about website cookies at allaboutcookies.org.
Your Rights and Choices
We provide our customers with certain rights regarding their Personal Information. This section explains how to exercise those rights. You have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising these privacy rights.
Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Used or Disclosed
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive your request and verify your identity, we may disclose to you information such as: (1) the categories of Personal Information we collected about you; (2) the categories of sources for the Personal Information; (3) our business or commercial purpose for collecting or disclosing that Personal Information; (4) the categories of third parties with whom we shared that Personal Information; and (5) the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you in the preceding 12 months.
To submit a request to know about Personal Information collected, please either:
- Call 1-888-914-9661 PIN 113 507
- Use our online form by Clicking Here.
Right to Delete Personal Information Collected or Maintained
You have the right to request the deletion of Personal Information we have collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your request and verify your identity, we will permanently delete your Personal Information from our records, unless a legal exception to deletion applies. In our response to your request to delete, we will specify the manner in which we have deleted your Personal Information or, if we must deny your deletion request, the basis for this refusal.
To submit a request to delete, please:
- Call 1-888-914-9661 PIN 113 507
- Use our online form by Clicking Here.
Authorizing an Agent
You may designate an authorized agent to submit your consumer request on your behalf, so long as the authorized agent has your written permission to do so and you have taken steps to verify your identity directly with us.
Verifying Your Request
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify your identity or authority to make the request.
To verify your identity, we ask that you provide us with the following information when you submit your request: (1) first name, (2) last name, and (3) email (4) phone number. We will use the above information to verify your identity. We will require additional information to verify your identity and fulfill your request depending on your type of request or the information requested by you.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at:
PO Box 2899
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
1-888-914-9661 PIN 113 507
The security of your personal information is important to us. We use reasonable precautions to protect our customers' personal information and to store it securely. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Bayshore Home Sales may contain links to other sites. Bayshore Home Sales is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each web site to which we may link that may collect personally identifiable information.
Bayshore Home Sales websites are not directed at individuals under thirteen years of age, and Bayshore Home Sales does not knowingly collect any personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
Notification and Changes
If we change our Privacy Statement, we will post those changes on this page so our users are aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under which circumstances, if any, we disclose it. Users should check this policy frequently to keep abreast of any changes.